Friday 19 June 2020

NUCLEAR WEAPON-FREE WPRLD IS THE MISSION OF MY LIFE ( by APJ ABDUL KALAM )

DIMENSIONS OF SPIRITUAL 
SCIENCE
DFEE
Nuclear wepon-free world is the mission of thw life 




Now i would like to recall the time i spent with a revered Saint who is an epitome of peace. My first experience with Acharya Mahapragya was at Adhyatma Sadhna Kendre, at around midnight at Mehrauli in Oct 1999. Onthat night, he prayed three times with his distinguished Jain monks forthe welfare of the nation and the people. After the prayers, he gave a divine message to me,
which still reverberates in the my mind. He said ''Kalam, God bless you for what you have done
with your team. God Almighty has bigger mission for you and that is why you are here with me today. I know our country is nuclear nation now. The mission for you is greater than what you and  your team have done, and it is greater than any human being had ever done. The nuclear wepons
are proliferating in tens and thousands in the world. I command you and you only with all the divine blessings at my disposal to inevent a 'peace system' and find a solution to make the same nuclear weapons ineffeective, insingnificant and politically inconsequential.'' When Acharyaji fini-shed his great advice, there was a pin drop silence. It appeared to me as thouhg the confluence of
heaves concurred with the saintly message. The command shook me for the first time in my 68 years of life ( I was 68 at that time). It has since then become a challenge working on me and has 
become a motto of my life.

0 Comments: